Baptism & Membership Encounter Weekend (May 2006)

Friday, May 12, 2006

Adeline Teh (CG-Loh Keng Sing, KL)

Adeline Teh & Adeline Fong

· After the 2 days BMEW session, I have learnt that one must be obedient and follow God’s will. By following God’s will, we will have a peaceful and confident heart. I have learnt a lot during the confession of sins session. After the session, I realized that one can’t escape the punishment from sin. Although we have not committed the sins for the past 1 or 2 or 3 or more years, if we didn’t confess our sins in front of God, we will have to confess the sins one day also.

· I have found out that every Christian has their own struggle in their life. Sometimes God create challenges in our life to get us closer to him. Faith and trust towards God is important during the struggling moment. After the BMEW, I see every challenge positively as I know God is always there for me. I become more committed to pray twice a day and talk to God more. I realize that my love towards God has increased tremendously.

· I feel peaceful and feel that I am getting closer and closer to God. I feel myself as very light, free from baggage & bondages. I really trust God for everything that I am or will do, as I will pray for everything before or during I do it. My relationship with my boy friend has improved, as he started to have more faith to God. We carry our relationship by following God’s will.

· They will understand more about God’s teaching. Thru BMEW, can encourage one to have more faith and trust and also direction from God. BMEW is very important in teaching us how to carry out a proper Christianity life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home