Baptism & Membership Encounter Weekend (May 2006)

Friday, May 19, 2006

Karine Ho (CG-Kok Poh Sim, PNJ4)

I want to thank you Pastor Chris for his wonderful teaching, sharing and testimonies.

During the encounter weekend, at the lesson, The Father of God, when I knelt down, I really felt God’s love was pouring upon me. He was telling me that He loves me so much and He will take care of me. His presence is so real to me. And this reminded me of my earthly father, as our relationship isn’t that good all these while. Only after knowing Jesus, I feel the Father’s love.

The second transaction between God and me was after I threw away my baggage and bondages. I felt myself lifted up and much more enlightened after that. God was really touching my heart. In fact, He’s doing something in my life all the time.

I’ll encourage people to attend encounter weekend to get deeper with Jesus and to clear their doubts. And more importantly, to understand their role and responsibility of being a Christian and a member of church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home