Baptism & Membership Encounter Weekend (May 2006)

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Chang Yoke Hoe (CG-Dylan Wong, PJN2)

Chang Yoke Hoe & Robbin Khoo
I came to BMEW unprepared as in my usual busy and hurried world. God made me stop for that 2 days and provided me with what is important.
Thank you for the teaching, you made the whole faith so relevant in my daily life.
I am in middle of some big events in my life:

1. A serious relationship for 2years+. A girl friend who needs a little more attention.
2. A time consuming work in clinic, feeling burn-out lately.
3. PMC and at peak of wedding preparation.
4. Renovating my new house.
5. I love badminton.

I came back to God 2 years ago after a long long while. I can see His hands leading me back since then. He brought me back in a special way. I am so thankful for what He has done for me and that He has not forgotten me. He has blessed me so much in my work and family , I am contended with what I have and couldn't ask for more.

I have learnt that again, more personally the need for Jesus to die for me so that I can gain eternity and enjoy a special relationship with Him. I need to leave all my sins and burdens under His feet and go on leading a life worthy of Him, and to continue that and not to be so earthly minded but more of heavaenly use, that's me.

So I really need to learn to let Him take control of my life (pastor, I can understand this more personally now), I need prayers now! I am slowly feeling He is changing me at this junction as I am entering another phase of my life, and hope that I'll be able to cope as a husband, a brother, a son-in law, a relative, a doctor, a clinic partner, a badminton friend, an mca member, a person to a stranger....

I can see myself bettter, the past, now and be better equiped for the future...walking closer to Him.
Others should attend BMEW so that God can speak to them, because He knows them all of their needs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home