Baptism & Membership Encounter Weekend (May 2006)

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Joy Teoh (CG-Loh Keng Sing, KL)

Joyce Chuah & Joy Teoh
1. What is one most important spiritual lesson I have learnt?
The prodigal son / the loving Father story, especially about the son taking one step and the Father taking a hundred steps. From the story, I realize that God is always waiting for us to come back to Him. And all I need to do is to make the decision and take the step to go towards Him.

2. What has transacted between you and God this weekend?
Knowing that God truly loves me and that He won't reject me for what I have done. Even though I have grieved God's heart with my past, He will help me to overcome my past victoriously.

3. How did you feel before and after the Encounter Weekend?
Before - Did not feel much because I was not really sure what to expect.
After - Renewed because of better understanding of God's love & forgiveness.

4. Why should others attend the Encounter Weekend?
To understand more about the heart of our Father, His love and forgiveness so that we will be able to love/forgive others like how God does.
To understand about our baggages and bondages & how to deal with them so that we will not be dragged down by our past (not growing spiritually)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home