Baptism & Membership Encounter Weekend (May 2006)

Monday, May 22, 2006

Pastor Chris Kam & his wife Stella


Dear brothers & sisters in the Lord,

Thank you for the privilege of being part of your life during this encounter weekend. I read with joy in my heart all that God is doing in your life and my prayers are that you will keep shining for Jesus and grow in greater love for Him. For some of you, it was an even greater joy for me to shake your hands before you go into the baptism pool because I know it will be a special milestone of your Christian life. May you continue to grow and mature in Him and be found finishing the race well.

Someone once said that life is not just about arriving at the destination, but the journey as well. We will never know why things happen the way they do in life but it will all become clear when we arrive in heaven because we will then see clearly that every milestone God puts along our journey serves a higher purpose than what our finite minds can comprehend. May you hear the Lord say to you, “Well done, good and faithful servant!”

Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Welcome to DUMC and God bless you richly in your journey of FAITH!

Pr Chris Kam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home